We offer a range of great flexible finance options on everything we stock over £350*.
You can apply online or in store – it's quick, easy and most of the time you'll get an instant decision.
Terms are available from 6 to 36 months, with interest rates ranging from 0% to 19.5% APR (depending on the item)
We currently have 2 finance partners; V12 Finance for all our in store applications, and Pay4Later for all online/mailorder applications.
To apply for finance you must meet the following criteria -
You must be over 18 years of age.
You must be a UK resident with at least 3 years continual address history.
You must be in full time employment, unless retired or a house person with a spouse in full time employment.
You must have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits.
For mailorders, the goods must be delivered to your home address (this is non negotiable)
How to Apply
You can apply for credit in several different ways:
- Visit our website and select the items you wish to purchase. On the check out screen, select the finance option then follow the application.
- Call us on 01252 726821. Our sales team will discuss the best finance deal for you and email you a customised application to complete online.
- Simply visit our store.
Interest free credit is available on selected purchases over £350 (£350 is the minimum loan amount).
Buy the items you want now plus accessories, all for a low monthly payment.
Choose a higher-spec guitar for a few pounds more per month.
You can spread the cost of your purchase to minimise your monthly payments.
One-stop shopping: no need to go to a bank to secure funding.
Keep cash for day-to-day expenses.
Fixed repayments — your payments are fixed for the duration of the agreement allowing you to budget more effectively.
Example Finance Option
Cash Price - £1499.00
Deposit - £149.00
Amount of credit - £1350.00
Payable by 12 monthly instalments of £112.50
Typical APR 0%
Read our FAQ for more info.
Online Applications (Pay4Later)
The most simple online finance is now available at Guitar Village.
Our online finance process is now instant, meaning there are no more forms for you to sign, and you will know instantly whether or not you have been approved for credit. Your order will take no longer to arrive than if you paid by credit card.
- Select the guitar you want on the website.
- Fill in your details as normal then at the payment method screen select the Pay4Later online finance option.
- You'll be shown the finance options available for the product you have selected, then taken to the online application.
- Fill in your details and carefully read all the information.
- Once approved you will then need to pay the agreed deposit straight away
- Once this is done we will get a notification to ship the guitar straight out for next day delivery!
Occasionally Pay4Later may require further proof of ID to process applications. In this instance you will receive an email requesting more info and once ID is received it is usually verified that same day.
Read our FAQ for more info.
In-store Applications - (V12 Music Finance)
We offer in-store loans from £350 to £12,000 to purchase any eligable product, giving you the flexibility of bespoke music finance at a price you can afford.
- Applications can be made in the shop. You will be able to speak to one of our honest, friendly, knowledgable sales staff who will talk you through the best finance package available to you.
- You won't need to bring along any ID with you, just a debit card to pay the deposit. Checks are made against your bank account to confirm your identity.
- The minimum deposit payable upon a successful application is 10%, but you can opt to pay a larger deposit if you wish to keep the monthly repayments down.
- The application process takes no more than 10 minutes and if approved, you can take your purchase away with you there and then.
Please contact us to find out the best finance package available for you. You can also learn more at http://www.v12retailfinance.com/
Take It Away Scheme
Take it away is an Arts Council initiative that aims to make musical instruments more accessible to children and young people by providing interest-free loans of up to £5,000. The scheme is open to parents buying an instrument for a child under the age of 18, but also 18-25 year olds who can apply in their own right.
You can use Take it away to borrow between £100 and £2000 towards the costs of your chosen instrument, and you can also include music stands, sheet music and other accessories within the loan.
You will need to pay a minimum 10% of the loan amount at the point of sale by debit or credit card (or cash/cheque with proof of identity). The rest is then paid back over 9 months in equal instalments by direct debit. There is no administrative charge or handling fee when you take out the loan, so you will never be paying more for your purchase than the ticket price.
Update 13/04/12 - We are please to announce we can now offer 18 month Take it Away finance packages. You can now borrow between £800 - £5000 over 18 months and you'll still only need to pay a 10% deposit to start you off.
Applicants must be:
- Either aged between 18-25 if buying for themselves, or over 18 and buying an instrument for a child under the age of 18.
- A permanent UK resident
- Working at least 16 hours per week
Contact us for more information on the Take it Away Scheme, or visit the website
*£350 is the minimum credit amount (after the deposit).
Our online retail finance partners are V12, Pay4Later & Take it Away. Credit is provided subject to status.
Subject to status. Terms and conditions apply. Applicants must be 18+ years old. Guitar Village is a licensed credit broker of Pay4Later, V12 & Take it away loans. Registered address: Guitar Village, 80-82 West Street, Farnham, Surrey, GU9 7EN.
V12 Retail Finance Limited. Registered in England and Wales 4585692. Registered Office: One Arleston Way, Solihull, B90 4LH. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
V12 FCA registration number is 594229. 20 Neptune Court, Vanguard Way, Cardiff CF24 5PJ - Tel: 029 2046 8900